At this stage, everyone has found out about Yoga and physiotherapy. The main aim of these therapies is, to approaching towards good health and wellbeing, which includes the individual’s general lifestyle. We may even imagine that it’s reasonable for adaptable individuals.
Yoga is an Indian science and a lifestyle which incorporates physical stances, intentionally controlled breathing, reflection, certain philosophical standards and proposals for living tuned in to the laws of nature. Whereas, Physiotherapy is a science-based profession and takes a ‘whole person’ approach to health and wellbeing. At the base is the patient’s inclusion in their own consideration, through instruction, mindfulness, strengthening and investment in their treatment. Physiotherapists help
individuals influenced by damage, sickness or inability through development and exercise, manual treatment, training, and counsel. Physiotherapists keep up wellbeing for individuals everything being
equal, helping patients to oversee torment and anticipate disease.
Why these therapies?
Both yoga and physiotherapy help people to live a healthy life.
Here are some of the benefits of these techniques:
- Mantle health: Many studies show that both yoga and physiotherapy helps in releasing the stress in
people, hence improves mantle health. These activities decrease the secretion of cortisol, also known as
the stress hormone. They also help to manage anxiety, fatigue, and depression. When both theses
technique used along with other methods of alleviating stress, such as meditation, these can be a
powerful way to keep stress in check.
- Increased muscle strength, body flexibility, and tone: Good Flexibility and balance in the body
mean you have good body posture. There is so many problems related to poor posture e.g, neck pain,
back pain, cervical, strains, and sprain are causes due to muscle weakness and affect the quality of life.
Theses therapy helps in muscle strengthening hence helps to improve quality of life.
- Improve Heart Health: High blood pressure is the major causes of cardiac problems, such as heart
attacks and stroke. Theses technique lowering your blood pressure and help to reduce the risk of these
problems. Various studies showed that these techniques improve heart health and reduce several risk
factors for heart disease.
- Chronic Pain and protection from injury: Everyone in their experience chronic pain due to arthritis,
bone injuries and other injuries. Practicing these techniques could reduce the pain and help to improve
bone health. Both these techniques could help to decrease pain and improve physical function in
participants with osteoarthritis.
- Improves Overall quality of life: Yoga and physiotherapy increase the secretion of melatonin, a hormone that regulates sleep and wakefulness, and promote better sleep. Also, help in overall improving the overall quality of life and reduce symptoms in patients with cancer.
Hence yoga and physiotherapy are the techniques which complement each other and have the almost same effect on the human body and health. If both techniques are combined in practice they increase the chances of healing faster than alone.